Fresh, spicy and delicious homemade salsa! This is the recipe for Lauren and Lynette’s salsa that sold out(!) at the City Rock Farmer’s Market fundraiser on October 18.
- 3-4 chopped tomatoes
- 2-3 chopped jalapeños (keep the seeds for extra-spicy style)
- 1 chopped onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1-2 tsp. ground cumin
- approx. 1 lime (squeezed)
*this is made to taste, adjust accordingly
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Pulse about 6-7 times until everything is chopped and combined. Stop before the salsa becomes too soupy.
- Taste and add more seasonings or ingredients as desired.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for no more than one week.