The discipleship and prayer ministry of Living Waters addresses the roots of sexual and relational issues that ensnare Christians into unhealthy living.
If you are struggling with…
* Fear * Isolation * Gender identity issues
* Effects of abuse * Anger or unforgiveness * Fantasy
* Co-dependency * Masturbation * Shame and self-hatred
* Pornography * Sexual addiction or promiscuity * Unwanted same-sex attraction
Living Waters provides a thoughtful and safe place to look at the ways we’ve become ensnared. Through weekly times of worship, teaching and small group prayer, our program leaders walk with participants in their struggle so they can live in freedom and truth. We pray for God’s healing to restore broken areas of life so that people can “love well” as God intended.
Living Waters is a 20 week closed group for men and women seeking healing in their lives. It is an intensive and unique small group. Ultimately, we learn how to press into Jesus more deeply, allowing Him to meet our needs and transform us for His Kingdom purposes.
- Sundays, 3pm-5:30pm July 15 – November 18
- Saturdays, 9am–4:30pm September 8 & November 3
Application required. The class has limited space. Those interested are encouraged to apply early.
For more information and registration please contact: email@example.com