Fall 2018 Equipping Class Schedule
“…To equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.” Ephesians 4:12-13
Be a part of our free Sunday equipping classes and see how God will cause your life to flourish and grow. Classes meet during 1st Service at 9:30 AM, on the Lower Level of Ambassador Auditorium in Room AA2. Class will end in time for you to attend 2nd Service at 11:30 AM.
- Hearing God’s Voice – August 19th
- Intercession/Prayer – August 26th and Sept. 9th
- Supernatural Lifestyle – Sept. 16th and 23rd
- The Believer’s Authority in Christ – Sept. 30 and Oct. 7
- Evangelism – Oct. 14 and 21
- Growing in the Prophetic – Oct. 28 and Nov. 4
- Healing – Nov. 11 and 18
Check-in for class will begin at 9:00 AM. Class begins at 9:30 AM; after 9:45 AM the class will be closed to latecomers, to allow for the least amount of distractions. We appreciate your courtesy for those in attendance, by being on time for class.
Date(s) - 08/19/18 - 11/18/18
9:30 am - 11:30 am
131 St. John Ave.